June 20, 2010

My Dad Rocks

Wishing a very Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Especially mine! And to my awesome husband who is a truly AMAZING father! Thank you for everything you do.

Gavin made this card this morning with a little a lot of help from Mommy! He was very proud!



I was going to do his little fingers too but then I had a vision of trying to scrub red ink out of all the little dimples and nooks & crannies. Ha! So we just went with the right hand!

Gavin was sporting his "My Dad Rocks" T-Shirt when we went to cheer Daddy on at his soccer game.

Maybe you could see it if he wasn't obsessed with carrying around that container of Goldfish crackers! But once those were done he had a great time running around and tired himself out for a nice nap in the car on the way home.

Now they he have gone to a Father's Day BBQ while Mommy takes a nap! (I have to work an overnight tonight. Boo!).

No comments:

Post a Comment