August 20, 2010

Thank You!

I want to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been voting daily for Gavin's video! In less than a week his video is currently up to 158 votes!

This morning his video even made a little cameo appearance on Toronto's Breakfast Television show! They did a little feature on Bloorview's "FilmPossible" contest and there was a clip from "His Abilities" playing in the background!

Unfortunately we missed it but my mom called us this morning to tell us and I have never heard her so excited!! I emailed CP24 and asked them to please send me a clip from the show. I hear they are pretty good about that so hopefully we will get it!

In the mean time there are still 25 days left to vote so lets keep it up!

http://filmpossible.ca/entries#73779

1 comment:

  1. Meg, thanks for commenting on my blog - Congrats on your new baby news - the book is for 1-4, so it looks like Gavin will really enjoy it too, you will have to let me know. I love your blog - he and you are so inspiring - I used to work as an OT before I became an illustrator and did quite a bit of amputee work. I also loved your first post and that you are sharing your story. During my only pregnancy I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease (23 years ago, so I am fine) and when they did the ultrasound we found out my son needed corrective surgery on a kidney (he is also fine and 23!) so I know the experience of a pregnancy not going exactly as planned. But there are many gifts that ensue. I am so happy to meet you.

    ReplyDelete