July 28, 2011

3 Years Old

I just wanted to share a few of my favourite pictures from Gavin's birthday.

He was a very happy little boy to wake up on his birthday and find a John Deere tractor (the one he had been asking for incessantly) in the backyard from Gramma and Grampa! He is so proud!


Soon it was time for his party! Auntie Michelle makes his birthday cupcakes every year and they seem to get better every single time!


The birthday boy!


Gavin had a few friends over in the backyard and they played basketball and hockey! It was a great day :)


Look at these two. They were inseparable. Best buds! ♥


Yes, so our little boy is three now. I know everyone talks about "the terrible twos". But so far, I think they might have it wrong and I know a lot of parents who would vouch for me on this one! So far, three is turning out to be a lot more of a challenge!


We love you Gavin! Even when you're grumpy!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love that last picture!

    looks like he had a great birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete