July 15, 2012

Big boy bike

I can't believe my baby is turning FOUR tomorrow. But he definitely is! Tomorrow is July 16. A very important day in our family! Gavin has had an amazing weekend. It might even be the best weekend of his life. Anyway, its up there with the top! He is having his first weekend away, camping with Gramma and Grampa in their trailer and loving it! And he also got a new big boy bike and helmet that he is pretty excited about!


We can't wait for him to come home tomorrow morning on his birthday! We both have the day off to celebrate with our birthday boy!

1 comment:

  1. Chanel from DelawareAugust 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM

    I have been so busy over the past month moving into my new home that I have not checked in on my little inspirational friend Gavin. Happy belated birthday kiddo! You are amazing! Isaiah is right behind you. He is crawling now with no problem with his special little hand. I am so proud of him:-)

    ReplyDelete