May 20, 2011

A Day in the Life of Jordan

I have talked about Jordan before. She is such an amazing and incredibly adorable little girl who just happens to have a limb difference.

I came across Jordan's blog, Born Just Right when I was pregnant with Gavin, and seeing Jordan's pictures made such a difference to me. It really helped me to realize that having a limb difference was not something that would define Gavin as a person. It would just be a small part of who he would be. And although he would have to do some things a bit differently, it didn't mean he wouldn't be able to do them. This was a huge turning point for me. No longer did I have to feel sad for my baby and mourn all the things he wouldn't be able to do. I started to realize that he would be just fine! So thank you, Jen, for starting "Born Just Right" and sharing Jordan's story with so many people. :)

Recently, Jordan had a very talented photographer, Rebecca Allen, spend some time at her school to capture some beautiful photos of Jordan in action.

A picture really is worth a thousand words.

Take a look! (Just drag the orange bar at the bottom of the page to scroll through the photos)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know HOW I missed this post from May. Thank you and I'm so glad you like the pictures. They are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete