September 26, 2010

B is for Big Brother!!!

Gavin has a very important announcement to make...

He is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!

That's right...Mommy is rockin' a BIG BELLY!

And we will be welcoming a new BABY to our family at the end of March / beginning of April 2011!

We are very BLESSED!!!

This was a very busy and hectic week with my first week working full time so we didn't do a whole lot with the Letter of the Week. But Gavin did learn the ASL sign for "B".

And he had his first trip to the BARBER! I have been delaying getting his hair cut for as long as possible because I am so in love with his curls (although I'm not in love with trying to brush them and keep them looking nice). So I finally gave in and agreed to take him in for a trim!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

It doesn't look a whole lot different and I was very happy that he still has his beautiful curls! It is just a bit neater now and the back isn't so dry and nappy. I didn't even cry!

4 comments:

  1. Awww! I love the new hair and congrats on the big deal title of "Big Brother!" That's a really big deal. Jordan is a "Little Sister" and it's driving her CRAZY that I won't let her add the big into her title. She can beg... but it just won't happen!! I hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new do! and CONGRATS!!! that's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I just read your post of BabyCenter and decided to read your blog. Your son is the most handsome little man I have ever seen! Thank you for doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete