May 17, 2010

Empowering Amputees

I recently discovered an awesome social networking site for amputees and their family members. You have to fill out a bit of info about yourself in order to apply for membership. I just became a member today so haven't had much time to check everything out, but from what I see so far, it looks great! (think Facebook for amputees but with better privacy and more to offer!)

www.empoweringamputees.ning.com

Come and join me! I need friends! ;)


Visit Empowering Amputees

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! I just had to smile and chuckle at your "left hands are so overrated!" phrase...OMG How Wonderful is that!! My 6 yr old Sebastian was born without a left as well. Thank you for having your blog! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...they are though, don't you think? ;)

    thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete