April 11, 2011

So Sweet

I must admit, I was pretty worried about how Gavin was going to adjust to having a new baby at home. He is used to being the baby in the family and he is used to getting all the attention. He has always been a Mama's boy so I was worried that there would be a lot of jealousy and tantrums.

But he has completely amazed me and proved me wrong and I couldn't be happier! Gavin LOVES his baby sister so much. He loves to shower her little face with kisses and tell her, "I love you Eden. I love you too."

He is just so proud of her. The other day we were in a store and the sales lady was helping me and Gavin proudly told her, "Look at my baby!"

He is the first to tell me, "Mommy she's cryin'!" or "Mommy, she puked!"

When she cries, he tells her, "Shh...its OK Eden." as he strokes her face.

He is so gentle and loving with her. I just couldn't be more proud of him.

We took her to Annya's studio to have her newborn pictures done and I wanted to get a few of them together as well (then Daddy took Gavin to the park so Eden could have the spotlight).

This is my favourite picture ever. It just melts my heart every time I look at it.


We are so blessed ♥

And here are a few more of our sweet baby girl. (11 days old in these photos) Thank you Annya!!! xo







1 comment:

  1. They are adorable Megan! I'm sure that Gavin is going to be the best big brother :)

    ReplyDelete